– Active and independent processing of the sales territory and sales of our complete range of services
– Goal-oriented development and expansion of long-term customer relationships
– Expansion of our market position through an intensive sales presence with customers
– Responsibility for sales in the sales area and direct reporting to the sales management
– You will conduct sales negotiations including technical and commercial contract reviews
– You manage the internal interfaces to ensure the processes for quotations and orders
– Ideally, you have successfully completed a technical degree or vocational training in a technical field
– You have several years of professional experience in the field service of a manufacturing company, ideally in mechanical and plant engineering or in another technically innovative environment.
– You have the ability to manage your tasks independently and to align them economically by means of key figures
– You are convincing due to your independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as your convincing and confident communication skills
– You have the ability to work in a team and are highly self-motivated
– You are a strong negotiator and have excellent negotiating skills.
– You have a very good command of German and good communication skills in English.
– You are very confident in the use of common Microsoft Office applications
– You have the customer in focus and bring with you a high level of commitment and willingness to travel
– We offer you a responsible position in a company with short decision-making processes combined with exciting challenges.
– We offer an intensive induction based on your previous knowledge
– We are a successful company that supports your active market development with a strong team.
– Organise your market activities from your home office …
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) for the sales area Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.