Well-founded vocational training is the first step into your professional future. During an apprenticeship at Steco you will learn your dream job from scratch. You will become part of a dynamic and open team and you will very quickly take on responsibility in various project work and customer orders. We offer our trainees a tariff-regulated remuneration for a 40-hour week with good job opportunities.
Our cutting machine operators manufacture precision components for (dental) medical and technical products of all kinds with an accuracy of one hundredth of a millimeter.
Cutting machine operator apprenticeship:
• Duration of training 3.5 years
• School requirements: very good secondary school leaving certificate, good secondary school leaving certificate
• Good grades in math and physics
• Positive assessments of work and social behavior
• Vocational school in Lemgo
• Collective training allowance
• Application documents: cover letter, curriculum vitae and the last 2 certificates
Kollaboriender Handarbeitsplatz für die Zusammenarbeit eines Roboters und eines Mitarbeiters. Der Mitarbeiter übernimmt vorab notwendige Montagetätigkeiten. Der Roboter übernimmt anschließend die Verschraubung der Komponenten. DerRead more »